It's time for Meet an Author Monday. Some good news this week on competitions, Omnific Publishers in conjunction with it's authors are having a giveaway with some amazing prices. This is your chance to win the entire Omnific Publishing collection so far, including Shades of Atlantis.
There are also a number of runner up prizes and it couldn't be easier to enter. Between 1 - 14 February, simply find the hidden love heart on any Omnific Author's website, go to the Omnific Publishing site giveaway page and match the love heart saying to the Author.
While we are talking competitions, I want to let you know about an interesting book giveaway on Shooting Stars that I came across via twitter. This is your chance to win a book printed in 1913! Yep, you've read that right. This competition is nothing to do with me but I thought it was really too wonderful not to share.
Rand McNally version of
Grimm's Fairy Tales
Illustrated by Hope Dunlap.
Come on, try and tell me you don't want to get your hands on that. I know I do. To enter the competition, head on over to Shooting Stars for the details. This is a chance to own something truly classic.
Authors! Have a book out? Are you under contract for publication? Make sure you join in the hop. This is a great way to network your blog and let readers know who you are!
Here's how it works:
- Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many "new to you" authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We'd love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don't create a post for the hop, your readers won't have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet "new to you" authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you'd like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.